Tuesday 12 June 2007

01642 732785

01642 732785 gave me a busy tone for around half an hour. I googled the number and found a forum post which suggested calling 550 from my Orange mobile, which I did. Eventually I got through to a human who told me I had come through to the "speed modem" (?) department and I needed to call 150 from my mobile to get the Livebox help team. He helpfully gave me the menu options to use (22541) to get through to another human being.

This got me through almost immediately to someone.

His name I didn't understand (Onsall?). He asked for my home phone number and two letters from my password. He asked a number of questions which resulted in him saying that they need to conduct a line test. He asked me to leave the Livebox switched on and to try a factory reset every 24 hours for the next 5 days. After 5 working days, if it still doesn't work I am to ring back.

Apparently my problem has been upgraded to the "highest possible status" so we'll see what happens now.

No comments: