Monday 25 June 2007

Will I be reconnected yet?

I'm on hold with Orange...

...

...

... The indian gentleman tells me his name is also Philip which is nice. I feel like we're bonding well. He has an interesting telephone manner. After I ask him a question he puts me on hold.

For example:

Him: Can I take your BT landline number please?
Me:
Him: Thank you. Your details are loading now. Please hold.

I told him I wanted to be connected to the LLU by the time I get home. As a punishment I'm on hold again now. He is finding out more information.

He's back. I need to ring back on Thursday. Apparently it's not just my account, but several others in the area. That's nice to know. It really compensates for no broadband knowing that several other people are going through the same thing.

I asked if it will definitely be complete on Thursday. He said that I am welcome to call back on Thursday to find out.

I guess I'm calling back on Thursday.

No comments: